Sunday, December 14, 2014

Merry Christmas!

Hi friends,

Sorry for the silence on this blog lately. Life has been busy with a 5-month old, and preparing for a trip to Canada! We can't wait to be home for Christmas (we leave tomorrow! :) )

But I haven't forgotten about writing. In fact, I've been doing some work behind the scenes. Writer Jeff Goins offers an online course called ''Tribe Writers'' that I have been participating in, and I have also been trying to keep up with his ''Intentional Blogging Challenge.'' This has involved some thinking about the Why behind my writing, and some re-structuring of the How.

On that note, there will be a surprise coming for you in the New Year! Stay tuned to learn more about it in the weeks to come.

Until then, I wish you and your families a very merry Christmas, a blessed time of reflection and celebration of the Gift of Christ's presence.

''Frohe Weihnachten!''
-Kristyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, friend! Thanks for reading. I'd love to hear from you:

01 09 10